Monday, January 26, 2009

Rockin' Running!

I discovered the joy of running to my iPod this morning. I trained for a half-marathon without ever running with music because the music on my iPod was all really boring for running. I finally downloaded some new tunes and got my awesome hubby to figure out why my music wasn't syncing properly and this morning I had a great run with my new music. My running playlist:

Let's Get it Started - Blackeyed Peas
Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
Survivor - Destiny's Child
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses

My favorites were definitely "Let's Get it Started" and "Welcome to the Jungle." I was so pumped up that decided to run 4 miles instead of 3 on a route that used to kick my butt! It's been a while since I ran that particular route and it was good to see how much I've progressed since I first started training for the half-marathon. Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment