Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Resolution Update

Well, I was doing well with my first resolution for a few days and then we went out of town. Now I am behind! Our church is doing a series called "Alive" that is helping me. As a part of the series, there is a blog for each day to guide you through the book of Colossians. So, I was reading the blog everyday and journaling for my quiet time, but of course being out of town I wasn't able to read the blog and now I am behind. I feel like I need to read all the blogs I missed in order to continue and I don't really have time to do that so I am stuck.

My resolution to get organized isn't going well either. I decided to start with the kitchen and had big ideas for yesterday, when Kaitlin was at Children's Morning Out, but nothing happened. I think I must be a "big idea" person rather than a detail person because I have these wonderful images of a clean organized kitchen and have no idea how to get there. Everytime I try, I seem to make things worse!

I did go to a wine tasting last week with the moms group I belong to and had a great time. The group also went out to dinner afterwards, but I couldn't go since we were leaving town the next day. I really wish I'd been able to go. We traveled to Orlando for the Disney Marathon Weekend. My in-laws were all there and we had a great time. My husband, brother-in-law, and I ran the half marathon and my goofy husband ran the marathon as well. I've been a runner on and off since high school, but this is the first time I've done such a long race. I'm very proud of myself! You can see pictures on my other blog (as soon as I get around to posting them).

No comments:

Post a Comment