Friday, February 6, 2009

Organization

Well, my resolution to get organized isn't exactly going as planned. I had hoped to have more done by now, but I really haven't accomplished anything. I did go through some kitchen cabinets the other day and get rid of some stuff, and the counters are clutter free for the moment, but that's about it. Well, we found out yesterday that my husband got tenure at Auburn, so I cleaned off the kitchen table and put up some decorations to celebrate. I was so motivated by the clean table this afternoon that I decided to visit the FlyLady web page and follow her day by day steps to get out of chaos. So, today I cleaned my sink! I did the shortcut version of FlyLady's instructions because I had on good clothes and didn't want to deal with bleach, but my sink is very clean and I'm hoping to keep it that way. Tomorrow I will try step 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment