Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Skinny Bitch

So, after my daughter was born in 2007, I decided to join Weight Watchers with some friends and I lost lots of weight! My goal was to be back at my pre-pregnancy weight before my daughter's first birthday in August and I did it!! I did it with 2 weeks to spare. I even lost a couple of extra pounds before her birthday. I wasn't super skinny and honestly, I never have been, but I was a healthy weight. And I looked great!! I'm sure at the time, I didn't think I looked great. Yes, I was thin, but I still had flabby arms and a bit of a muffin top (you can see it in one of the pictures). When I look at the pictures now, I'm amazed at how good I looked! Here are some pictures:



Here are some pictures of me now:



I couldn't find as many pictures to post because I pretty much hide from the camera these days. I can't stand to look at pictures of myself because I've gotten so fat. I feel horrible. I'm out of shape. I can barely sing a short song to my kids without getting out of breath. My body feels stiff and yucky. I really don't know how to describe it. For some reason, I just haven't been able to motivate myself to lose weight since my son was born nearly two years ago. I went to Weight Watchers, I started running, I'm even in two groups on facebook devoted to encouraging each other to exercise and eat well. So, I'm hoping that by posting some pictures of me as a "skinny bitch" around the house, I will be reminded of my goals.

I was hoping to fit into my wedding dress by our 10th wedding anniversary in May,but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. It would mean I would have to lose 40 pounds in about 20 weeks, which I don't think is feasible. So, my new goal is to be down to my pre-pregnancy weight by my daughter's 5th birthday in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment